Investing in tangible materials, like precious metals, is the most recommended method of ensuring your assets and future. With the volatile economy today, it has been projected that hyperinflation and economic distress are most likely to happen at any time. When that happens, paper-based investments such as stocks and bonds are negatively affected: they can depreciate in value. They are very dependent on how the market performs, which makes them a very risky investment.
That is the very reason that economists and business experts recommend investing in precious metals rather than paper-based investments. The good news is, there are many companies that offer to assist and provide you with services that allow you to invest in gold, silver, and other precious metals.
American Bullion is among those companies, and we will have a closer look on what it has to offer. Is it worth the investment?
American Bullion is a company based in Los Angeles, California, that offers to sell precious metals to private investors. They specialize in adding precious metals to retirement plans, one service being the gold IRA. With gold IRA, you can convert , or rollover, your existing individual retirement account or 401(K) into gold, silver, platinum, or palladium—four precious metals that are allowed in IRAs.
The company focuses their services on self-directed IRA. What makes this a good option over a regular IRA is that you can control the types of investments you put into your account, for as long as you meet the basic guidelines of the IRS.
Moreover, American Bullion offers to sell physical gold or silver—coins that are newly minted or those that dates back to historical times. They specialize in bullion coins, which are considered a smart investment compared to many other types of coins in the market. Their bullion coins include IRA-approved metals: Canadian Maple Leaf, Austrian Philharmonic, and American Eagle.
To begin investing, you will need to fill out several forms online: the shipping and agreement form, self-directed IRA application (which can be quite extensive), and an attachment of your most recent retirement account statement. American Bullion will review and process your application, which will take some time, less than 30 days, give or take. After your order has been placed and you have funded your account, American Bullion will send your purchase within 7 to 10 business days.
- American Bullion provides a lot of resources and articles on their website, which can greatly help interested investors in knowing the ropes of precious metal investing. They also offer a free gold guide, a book that discusses all the basic information you need to know about gold investments. This proves to be an advantage when investing with American Bullion, as you are well informed on how the business works. That being said, this is ideal for absolute beginners in the gold investment market. American Bullion walks you through the process step-by-step.
- American Bullion makes it easier for you to convert your existing retirement plans to physical precious metals with their comprehensive gold IRA rollover kit. There has been a good number of positive reviews about the reasonable prices of their gold IRA portfolio, prompt delivery, and professional approach in guiding you all throughout the process.
- While it may be daunting to process investments through the Internet, American Bullion protects all of its customers with Symantec and TRUSTe. These two hosts ensure that all transactions are safe and secure, without placing you at risk of identity theft and other fraudulent acts.
- American Bullion is a company recognized by reputable institutions: they are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), member of the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), member of the Industry Council of Tangible Assets (ICTA) and the American Numismatic Association (ANA), and authorized dealer for the Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS) and the United States Mint. This assures clients that they are in good hands and that dealing with American Bullion is legit and safe.
- There have been a number of complaints about American Bullion’s customer service that you can find in trusted online sites such as BBB and TrustLink. Statements include that some representatives are unresponsive (especially when issues are raised by the customers), rude, and are overall unprofessional. This can be negated by a good number of positive comments by other customers who are very much happy with what they got from American Bullion. That being said, the company seems to provide satisfactory services to their customers.
- Unlike other precious metals brokerage companies, American Bullion only offers two services: (1) adding gold to existing IRAs and 401(K) and (2) purchasing physical precious metals. They do not offer an extensive option of portfolios, which isn’t a good selling point. However, focusing on two services somehow gives the company an edge, as it means that they deliver specialized services.
American Bullion specializes in adding gold to your existing IRAs or 401(K) and in purchasing physical precious metals. They have a wide variety of coins and bars made of gold, silver, platinum, or palladium. What makes them a good investment is that they have been around the industry for some time and are trusted by a number of reputable institutions, such as the US Mint. Their gold IRA rollover kit proves very promising and very comprehensive, with reasonable prices for their precious metals.
The company is committed to helping private investors, and they deliver safe, secure, and fast service. American Bullion can offer you the fulfillment of your investment goals. Nevertheless, with its extensive number of accreditation and membership to reputable institutions, as well as good ratings in BBB and TrustLink, we believe that American Bullion is a precious metal investment company that you can try.